Sherwood high school graduation tickets needed #parents

Nancy Rossini

Hi,

I am a parent of a graduating senior at Sherwood and trying to find more than the allotted 5 tickets they are giving us for graduation this year.  I am looking for 4 tickets in total.

If you are a parent of a senior and will not be using all 5 tickets and are willing to give one up, I would be grateful !

Thanks in advance.
Nancy Rossini

Nadia Stoddard

I too am looking for more tickets, so please do reply all!

Nadia