Looking for someone who knows about "Church Van" insurance

Moshe Katz

Hello all,

A local religious organization is looking into purchasing a vehicle for passenger transportation, to be driven by a rotation of volunteers from the membership.

The organization is having trouble figuring out how to arrange the insurance, specifically regarding liability coverage.

I am looking for anyone who may have worked on the details for any other organization that owns such a vehicle who might be able to tell me what kind of insurance coverage they have and what their process was for obtaining it.

Thank you very much.