MATH TUTORING and more #Announcement #children #parents

Zvi

I am offering tutoring sessions in Math, Physics and Statistics, as well as preparation for the quantitative parts of SAT, ACT, GRE, AP, IB exams.

Sessions are either in-person, at your home or mine, or virtually (Zoom, Adobe Connect, Skype), your choice.

I have tutored students from middle school to college level, individually and in small groups; taught undergraduate and graduate students in academic settings, trained managers and analysts in corporate settings. I employ an intuitive, visual approach to deeply understanding quantitative concepts and relations.

I have a Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics from the University of California, Berkeley, as well as degrees in Physics, Education, and Nuclear Science.

If interested, please contact me by replying here, by email at mathtutor.zvi@..., or by phone or text at 301 537 8706.