Arborist recommendation?

jbilanin@...

I would like a few of our trees looked at.  Has anyone used an arborist they would recommend?

Thank you!

Jo

Stephanie

Need an arborist too.

On Aug 17, 2021, at 8:53 AM, jbilanin via groups.io <jbilanin@...> wrote:

I would like a few of our trees looked at.  Has anyone used an arborist they would recommend?

Thank you!

Jo

Maux

Pogo's on New Hampshire, has an arborist.

I would like a few of our trees looked at.  Has anyone used an arborist they would recommend?

Thank you!

Jo

Kaitlin Devine

We are working with Jesse from SavATree, which was recommended in the silver spring parents email list. They seemed knowledge during the estimating process. Our work is scheduled for the 26th, will let you know how it goes.