Do your kids like to dance? #parents

Marina Goren

Do you have a kid who likes dancing?  I highly recommend that you try DL Dance Project studio in Gaithersburg:

 https://www.dldanceproject.com/

They are welcoming new and experienced dancers (boys and girls) ages 6 and up. My kids moved from another studio last year and had grown leaps and bounds. Their improvement was absolutely magical this year. Dawn (the owner) and her dance instructors pour their hearts and souls into the kids.

My kids just love dance, but what I love about dance is all the life lessons they learnt along the way.  They learnt about perseverance and not giving up and how to turn failure into success and all about teamwork and supporting your teammates.

DL Dance offers summer classes – for those of you looking for summer activities for your kids.  They have been open through the pandemic with small groups, constant cleaning and masks. That was the only outlet my kids had to socialize with their peers in person and safely at that.

And last but not least, it’s a great way to support a local Montgomery County business that had their share of hardships through the COVID pandemic.

If interested – contact Dawn Linares at dl.danceproject@...
And if I can answer any questions (as a parent of two kids who go there) – please do not hesitate to email me directly at mgoren001@....

- Marina.