ISO Recommendation for male internist

Mo Ry

Dr. Flint Walker or Dr. Robert Maggin at Laurel Internal Medicine.

At the rate internists are leaving the field, it is becoming very difficult to find a provider.

Irina

On Thu, Jan 7, 2021 at 10:32 AM <shdeutch@...> wrote:
Looking for any recommendations for a good male internist, ideally in the Olney area. Someone who is conscientious, takes their time, good bedside manner and of course knowledgeable!

I have heard Dr. Mays is good but he is not accepting new patients.

Thank you in advance for any info!

shdeutch@...