ISO Recommendation for male internist

shdeutch@...

Looking for any recommendations for a good male internist, ideally in the Olney area. Someone who is conscientious, takes their time, good bedside manner and of course knowledgeable!

I have heard Dr. Mays is good but he is not accepting new patients.

Thank you in advance for any info!

Mo Ry

Dr. Flint Walker or Dr. Robert Maggin at Laurel Internal Medicine.

At the rate internists are leaving the field, it is becoming very difficult to find a provider.

Irina