#Announcement #recommendations #Announcement #recommendations

Claudita19702016@...

Hello, My name is Claudia, I am a mother of 3 beautiful men, my son, the oldest, has his wife and 2 beautiful granddaughters in total, only 7 in the family, we moved to Olney in January of this year and we fell in love with Olney in January 2021.  The contract is ending and we are looking for a place for February 1, as you will see we are a large family of 7 people, we are looking for a comfortable place since I and my son only work we are paying 2200 for the place where we live is an apartment  3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms but we want a place that has more space for children, and that we can pay a good price for no more than 2000, please if someone of you knows of a place or knows someone who wants to rent for February  from 2021 I would love for you to send me information thank you Blessings !!!