Fundraising/Carpentry Teacher #recommendations

Beatrice Rice

Hello from Our House, Inc.  We are currently looking for two paid volunteers to assist us with our Job Training Program.

1.  Fundraiser
2. Wood Shop Teacher

We currently serve young males from 16 to 21 who have been referred to our residential facility to assist them with job training and life skills.  We are in need of a paid volunteer who can assist with writing grant proposals (15-20 hours a week, telework is available).  We are also looking for assistance with reopening and teaching our young men woodworking in our Carpentry shop.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

All the best,

Beatrice Rice
Program Director
Our House, Inc,