FS: New, Never Opened Three Light Vanity Fixture #furniture

Lori Nicholson

Edited

$100 savings...
Our contractor's delay = your win. We signed a contract with our contractor for bathroom remodels in early March 2022; they didn't show up to begin the work until mid-June 2022. The three-sconce vanity light turned out to be too big for our powder room, so we had to move that light into our hall bathroom (we love it there!) and order the same model in a two-sconce version for our powder room. That means that this light fixture was never opened; but because it was over 90 days since we ordered it, we cannot return it or get a refund. We paid over $220 for this light. It's yours for $120.

Moen YB2263BN Brantford Bath Lighting - Brushed Nickel
https://www.faucetdepot.com/faucetdepot/productdetail.asp?Product=162739
Original price = $223.82
Your cost = $120.00

Lori Nicholson