Re: ISO electrician #recommendations

Laura Shabazz

Good Morning,

Electrician Recommendation -

Rashid with R.S. Custom Lighting and Wiring. Local, reliable, down to Earth and easy to talk to.  Very reasonably priced, especially compared to the big companies.

Number:  240-848-3394.  or Email:  rslightingandwiring@...

Good Luck!

Laura

On Wednesday, 11 May 2022, 17:02:57 GMT-4, lawsignora@... via groups.io <lawsignora@...> wrote:

I only use Luis Costa, he is local, a family man and is licensed and insured. He has a full time job and does side work in the evening and weekends. The only issues is he charger too little. I've told him on multiple occasions that he needs to charge more.

You will find him easy to work with and kind.

Luis  301.404.6793

Larry Signora

On Wed, May 11, 2022 at 10:44 AM, shdeutch@...
<shdeutch@...> wrote:
I am looking for recommendations for a good, reliable, reasonably-priced electrician.

I appreciate any information. Thanks so much!

Join Obexchange@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.