Mt Mundoonen - Sunday 19 June #sotaactivationplans

Bill VK1MCW

Another short notice.....not ideal, but such is life.. Alert posted
Am looking forward to checking out the much improved road access to this summit.
( and sorry about the double notice .....I could not delete the unwanted hashtag, but despite the cold weather I will still keep an eye open for snakes!!  ;) )

--
73
de Bill VK1MCW

Bill VK1MCW

I've been convinced ( easily ) to leave home earlier - will plan to activate from 2022/06/18 2330z ( 0930 local) ...

Bill
VK1MCW

Bill VK1MCW

Here is the link to my blog report following my activation of Mt Mundoonen on Sunday.

https://vk1mcwsota.home.blog/2022/06/21/mt-mundoonen-vk2-st-053-sunday-19-june-2022/

--
73
de Bill VK1MCW

gazvk2gaz

Hi Bill,

Nice report on your activation of Mt Mundoonen ....... your HyEnd EFHW was working just fine, very nice signal.

Always good to get you in the log ...... thanks for another activation.

Cheers,

Garry VK2GAZ