Sunday Morning Activation Tuggeranong Hill VK1/AC-038 QRV 1000 AEDT / 132300FebUTC #sotaactivationplans

Bill VK1MCW

Alert Posted.     Just a simple 1-pointer - but it's not about the points ( really!) I just love getting out to a summit on a not too hot summer day.
Only taking the essentials for a quick easy CW activation. Will have the HT for FM simplex.  Those who have not done CW for a while and want some practice ahead of the Slow Speed CW contest next week - I promise I will match your speed ( provided you are slower than me!!!)...
--
73

Bill VK1MCW

Hi Bill,
This morning I'll be activating VK2/RI-006 and I hope we do better than last weekend with the propagation. Will have 2m which will probably work if HF fails.

Firstly I'll be continuing to activate VKFF-3075 on the approach to the summit. First activation of this park.

Hope to work any and all from these sites.

Cheers,
Gerard - VK2IO

On Sat, 13 Feb 2021, 13:04 Bill VK1MCW, <bill.vk1mcw@...> wrote:
Alert Posted.     Just a simple 1-pointer - but it's not about the points ( really!) I just love getting out to a summit on a not too hot summer day.
Only taking the essentials for a quick easy CW activation. Will have the HT for FM simplex.  Those who have not done CW for a while and want some practice ahead of the Slow Speed CW contest next week - I promise I will match your speed ( provided you are slower than me!!!)...
--
73

Bill VK1MCW

Bill VK1MCW

Here is my short report on today's activation.. 40m seemed alive and well, so too the 20m path to New Zealand....

Tuggeranong Hill VK1/AC-038 Sunday 14 February 2021 – Bill VK1MCW SOTA Activation Reports (home.blog)

73

Bill VK1MCW