Bullen Range Saturday 3rd October 0100UTC #sotaactivationplans

Bill VK1MCW

Weather forecast for Saturday 3/10 has improved - looks like it will be a sunny day..  So taking my KX2 out for a SOTA initiation on VK1/AC-033 Bullen Range.  Will self spot when I get there. Opening up as per usual on 146.5 FM simplex for local chasers...  Hoping to travel lightly as I ALWAYS take too much kit!
Alert posted on Sotawatch3.. Yep - only CW alerts.. but the funny thing with curly cord will go along too... ;)
--
73

Bill VK1MCW

gazvk2gaz

All the best for Saturday SOTA, will try and listen out for you mate.

73

Garry VK2GAZ