OScaleLayouts@groups.ioThis group is dedicated to preserving and sharing a photo history of great O Scale 2-rail layouts that have come and gone and those that still live on. It is for all O Standard, Proto 48, On3, On30, On2, trolley and any other 1/48 scale layouts. The ultilmate honor goes to the layout designer and those who assisted with their talents to build it.
Please share photos of your layout and the layouts you have visited so we can all share each others work and create a historical photo record of these fabulous layouts. Many of the photos taken of layouts never have the opportunity to be seen by others and are forgotten, lost or disgarded along with the layout. Lets document and save our layouts in pictures for those to come after us. We should also post a picture of the owner and builders of these layouts to thank them for their talents.
If we discover that a picture is attached to the wrong layout, please advise. We do want to give everyone credit for the layout as well as the photographer.
Lets have some fun and share with everyone.
- 88 Members
- 33 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.