Topics

Urethane News : New SP Auto cars

Ted Schnepf

On Friday, May 29, 2020, 07:43:53 PM CDT, ted schnepf <railsunl@...> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I am announcing two new Southern Pacific, end door, automobile cars.

The One pictured in this email is a SP class A50-4, a 40', single sheathed, auto car, with end door. The model was built by George Podas.

The second car is also SP, class A50-5, a 50' end door auto car, also singled sheathed.

I also have brass etched Carmer coupler cut levers for both models.

Both cars are in stock and ready to ship. neither is on my website, as they are too new.

At the March meet I sold out of Rock Island stock cars. I have now been resupplied and can ship either flat kits or built up bodies. Also have the CBQ stock cars in stock ans the PS Zerro boxcar ends. All these items are on my Rails Unlimited website.

please contact me off list for these or other Urethane or Intermountian carrs or parts.

Ted Schnepf
126 Will Scarlet,
Elgin, Ill. 60120

847=697-5353