Topics

Thank You

norman.pullen

Hi—Thanks for all the positive comments about the Sunset Models situation – It’s a shame that greed takes over when you have been with a company for 20 years, and have promoted their products for so long !!  If you have any reservations with me, please contact Sunset directly, since he does not want to pay me any lousy commission for them !!  Thanks for your past business and understanding in this matter !!!  I will still be around and will be offering some Great Deals in the future !!  Stay well and enjoy the hobby !!!  Norm

Norm

Norm’s “O” Scale Trains

Physical Address {UPS/FedEX}

    41 Roosevelt Trail