Topics

raised lettering

Bob Poole

Guys,

I am seeking raised alphabet letters, about ¼” high, for a building I am scratch-building. Any suggested sources would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob Poole

Plantation, FL

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#11869) | Reply To Sender | Reply To Group | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [bob.poole@...]

_._,_._,_

Bill Hadley

Plastruct 96003 styrene letters are 15/64".
At Hobby Lobby I found stick-on letters 1/4" in the "Headline Sign" brand, but they're not very thick, but thicker than tape for instance.
Also not many fonts to choose from.
Bill in Ft Worth

Bob Bartizek

These guys have lots of different fonts and many sizes of letters.  I’ve used them on several buildings and they work well.

Bob Bartizek
Lebanon, OH