Topics

LLW Summer Special on the Haskell On30 Class NA 2-6-2T

Dylan Lambert

Many of you know that we carry the Haskell NA 2-6-2, truly a fine engine. They come DCC and Sound Ready, with an 8-pin plug under the top of the boiler and solder tabs to connect to a PCB in the bunker to allow for speaker installation.

Well from now to July 4th, we're offering a special on this fine piece of locomotive hardware. Instead of the usual $260, we're offering the Haskell NA at $220/ea plus shipping on any NA ordered in that timeframe.

Did you know your NA comes in a few different colors? You can get it in canadian red, apple green, or in black lined with red. While we normally stock the plain-jane black engines (and in fact we've got a number of black engines on the shelf now), if someone wants one in one of the other colors we should be able to get them in easily enough. In either the case of wanting one in one of the other colors, or if we need to bring in more stock, it might take a few weeks due to the international shipping situation. In either case you can rest assured that you'll get the same great service that LLW is known for.