Topics

LLW Junkyard Dog - First Batch

Dylan Lambert

While LLW is working on the next batch of Junkyard Dog kits, we do have two more left over from our first batch. These kits were originally designed by the great Tom Yorke, and were brought back to market with minor modifications and changes by Lambert Locomotive Works. The full list of kit parts can be found on our website at the included link. Suffice to say I believe that many of you will find this a kit that is not just easily constructed, but produces a fine piece of motive power. All you, the builder, need to supply is the On30 trolley mechanism and your choice of electronics package should one wish to install DCC.
Each kit is $64.90 plus shipping
http://lambertlocomotiveworks.com/junkyard-dog-by-tom-yorke

Prototype used for instructions pictured