Topics

Items for sale

bill davis

Hi Guys,
I have the following items for sale.
1) Tom Yorke conversion kit to convert a Bachmann trolley body into a caboose. Kit includes the copula wall and underframe and end parts. I am including a Bachmann trolley body with it interior seat and floor. Asking $30.00 plus shipping
IMG_8048.jpg

IMG_8024.jpg

2) Rare Morgan Hill Models Granite Rock water column kit. Asking $20 plus shipping.
IMG_8030.jpg

3) since I am backdating my railroad I have these 3 vehicles I am asking $20.00 plus shipping.

IMG_8040.jpg

4) Custom weathered 1936 Ford car. Asking $40.00 plus shipping
36 Ford front.jpg
36 Ford rear and passenger side.jpg

5) Custom built and weathered express truck. This was built using a Tom Yorke conversion kit for a dicast 1941 Plymouth pick up truck. I am asking $65.00 plus shipping.
Plymouth Express b.jpg
Plymouth express c.jpg

6) custom built and weathered 1941 Plymouth dump truck. It is built using Yorke wheels a Rusty Rail dump body that was modified and a Dicast 1941 Plymouth pickup truck. I am asking $65.00 plus shipping.
IMG_8037.jpg
IMG_8038.jpg
IMG_8039.jpg

The custom built and weathered are one of a kind models. If you are interesting contact me off list at mycarolina47@.... I will except paypal if it is done as friend and family. I will also consider reasonable offers and will consider discounts for combination.
BILL