Topics

FS: Traction Guidebook for Model RR's & Remembering the Southern Iowa Ry

Kevin T. Farrell

Hi all:

I have two traction gems, the Traction Guidebook for Model Railroaders, 122 pages, SB from Kalmbach, with many prototype trolley photos as well information about how to set up a Model Traction Layout for both HO and of course the very popular O Scale Traction layouts  $10.00 plus shipping
along with another gem,
Remembering the Southern Iowa Railway by Weller & Franzen $20.00 plus shipping, about the long-lasting electric trolley Freight line in Centerville, Iowa with box motors and a B/W Steeple cab loco that lasted until 1965.  This writer visited the line in June of 1964 and got to ride box motors and Interurban cars on a fan trip. Add shipping of $8.00 to order in the USA.

Checks to:
Kevin T. Farrell, PO Box 282, North Billerica, MA  01862

or credit cards, call me at (978) 387-4997
For information contact me at above phone number.

13 page Out of Print RR & Trolley Book lists in Excel, available via E mail. Send your E mail to farrells4@... to receive the list.

Kevin T. Farrell