Topics

FS: More LokSound Select "L" V4.0 Decoder, programmed to the sound you need!!

Tim Smith

As I upgrade to the new version, I  have 2 more of these that were used in Locos for sound demonstration purposes.  With only 3’ of track, you can guess they didn’t get much use.

Currently I have them programmed to Alco 244/251, but can reprogram them to anything you like.

They include the interface board, which has not been used at all.

These are v4.0 but will ship in the v5.0 box, original boxes got tossed by mistake, they will be sent in LokSound packaging and also a warranty receipt should you need it.

Asking $95 each plus actual postage of your choice.  1st class mail is quite low on these.

Tim