Topics

FS: Atlas F3A Phase I KSC #52D dummy #52d

Tim Smith

This new loco was swapped out with a new dummy chassis.

It is 2-Rail from the factory with full electrical pickups.

These are from the latest run of Atlas F’s

There is a lighting board in the nose, but it needs to be hooked up. You will need to hook up the wires manually as there is no plug.

It comes with all the stuff in the factory new box, including the box.

Ships in a factory outer carton.

Asking $159 plus actual Priority Mail shipping cost.

Great project starter, or god for extremely hard to find parts.

Tim

Tim Smith

I also have an Undecorated Body with parts for the F3A with side number boards, or an Undec F3B if anyone would like me to substitute that for the KCS.

Tim