Topics

FOR SALE Berlyn Locomotive Works BLW On3 Business Car “EDNA” factory paint

O Scale Fan

FOR SALE:

Narrow Gauge On3 Scale Brass from Berlyn Locomotive Works
Made in Korea by FM Models

Rio Grande Southern "EDNA" B-20 Business Passenger Car
Factory Painted
Late 1940s Version
Full Interior Detail
Window Glazing Installed

This car was dutifully in light service and on display at the now removed beautiful O scale layout in the basement of Denver Union Station. The original box was lost in the flood of 2013 but the model is mint with only a dusting needed. Little to no wheel wear.

Asking 375.00 or reasonable offers accepted
Checks made out to the owner are fine.
Plus shipping

Feel free to email me at with any questions you may have about this car:
erikclindgren@...

or Hugh at:
hughblaney@...

We are selling a collection of a long time member of the Denver Union Station O scale layout club. In the coming weeks I will be adding more items. Thanks for looking
-Erik

PS: I’ve used this email for my “yahoo group’s subscription” for many years. I am also into EZ listening radio (beautiful music) groups.