Topics

Sold: MRC eight-amp DCC system

Brian S.

Update to inform all this lot is sold. Many thanks!

Brian

On Jun 15, 2020, at 18:33, Brian <mindthecat@...> wrote:

MRC Prodigy Advance DCC System for a three power district railroad. Includes 3.5amp base and tethered controller, 2 wireless controllers and the dongle that plugs in the base, 3 eight-amp boosters, and a computer interface. Instructions, cables, &c. Last I tested an Atlas loco, it worked after swopping some cables around so you have to test the cables again since all are included. “Ran when parked.” I also will include a six and eight pin crimper to make cables to length for your application or to replace any that are wonky. $250 for the lot plus shipping from 17307.

<image0.jpeg>

<image1.jpeg>

<image2.jpeg>

<image3.jpeg>