Topics

For sale: MRC eight-amp DCC system

Brian S.

MRC Prodigy Advance DCC System for a three power district railroad. Includes 3.5amp base and tethered controller, 2 wireless controllers and the dongle that plugs in the base, 3 eight-amp boosters, and a computer interface. Instructions, cables, &c. Last I tested an Atlas loco, it worked after swopping some cables around so you have to test the cables again since all are included. “Ran when parked.” I also will include a six and eight pin crimper to make cables to length for your application or to replace any that are wonky. $250 for the lot plus shipping from 17307.