FS Atlas Trainman O Scale Lackawanna #2001 2-Rail 60' Baggage Car #2001355-1

oneto87

FS Atlas Trainman O Scale Lackawanna #2001 2-Rail 60' Baggage Car #2001355-1

Hi Guys,

The ATLAS O TRAINMAN line is a completely new category of affordable, scale, prototypical locomotives and rolling stock, designed for compatibility with any O Scale 3 and 2-Rail layout! Fully assembled and ready-to-run, this quality 60' Baggage car is built is built to last. It also has the following features:

* Die-cast Sprung Trucks

* Interior lighting

* Interior Details

* Separately-applied grab irons

* Separately-applied diaphragms

* Based upon C&NW prototypes

* Minimum diameter curve: O-36 (3 rail)

* Minimum radius curve: 36" (2-rail)

This car measures approx. 15.25" long.

Item is brand new, I am asking $49 + shipping (Paypal 54)

I am located in LA

I prefere Moneyorder, Bank Transfer or Check, I take Western Union, Cash and Paypal

Thanks

Jens Kinne