FS Woodland Scenics "Scenic Accents" O Scale Newsstand #a2740

oneto87

Hi Guys,

Scenic Accents is a product line that has been hand sculpted and painted with superb detail. Selections include people like this Newsstand set. Each figure and accessory is a work of art that is offered at an affordable price. This Newsstand set includes 4 figures, newsstand, bench w/papers, crate & small paper stack.

Item is brand new, I am asking $13.99 + shipping (Paypal14.99)

I am located in LA

I prefere Moneyorder, Bank Transfer or Check, I take Western Union, Cash and Paypal

Thanks
Jens Kinne

Join OSCALEYARDSALE@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.