Re: FS: Sunset Models Brass 2R B&O Wagon Top Caboose #c-2445

Bill McBride

Sold.

On Sat, Mar 24, 2018, 11:39 wmcbride74 <wmjm74@...> wrote:

FS: Sunset Models Brass 2R B&O Wagon Top Caboose #C-2445

Price: $165 plus actual cost of insured shipping. Paypal preferred
.

This caboose is in perfect shape. I took it out of the box today for these photos and to test the lights. The red marker lanterns light as does the interior ceiling lighting. The interior lighting is very subdued and does not have the brightness of 1,000 suns. When I first bought this caboose, I removed the two figures from the interior since Sunset used pretty awful ones.

Please message me with your zip for a shipping quote.

Photos available in my folder here:
https://groups.io/g/OSCALEYARDSALE/album?id=9002&p=Name,,,20,1,0,0

Thanks for looking.

Bill McBride