FS: New Atlas 2R California Zephyr Ulettered Dining Car

Bill McBride

For sale: New-in-box, never-run Atlas O 2R California Zephyr Unlettered Dining Car (#3002190).

I got this car to modify but that is a project I have abandoned. The car is painted silver, just unlettered and the grab irons, number and letter boards, etc are sealed in a pouch to be added.

It features a nice interior and interior lighting.

Price $125 plus exact cost of insured (ground) delivery.

Paypal preferred (I will invoice you for your records) but not required.

Thanks for looking!

Bill McBride

Photos here:

Join OSCALEYARDSALE@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.