FS: New Atlas 2R Nickel Plate Steam Era Classic Caboose #772

Bill McBride

For sale: New, Never-run, Atlas 2R Nickel Plate Caboose #772 NKP

Price: $50 plus exact cost of insured priority mail shipping

New, never run, Atlas 2R Steam Era Classic Nickel Plate Caboose #772.

This was my first O scale purchase (for display). That never happened and 2R cars became like peanuts: one is never enough. This one needs to leave my shelf and go to someone who will run it.

Paypal preferred (I will invoice for your records / protection) but not required.

Thank for looking.

Bill McBride

PS: A photo is available here:

Join OSCALEYARDSALE@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.