FS: 3 New (open box) Atlas 17600 Corn Syrup Tank Cars

Bill McBride

Three, beautiful, new (open box but never-run) Atlas 2R 17600 corn syrup tank cars. A bit too modern for what I ended up modeling.

$60 for one, two at $58 each, or all three for $55 each plus exact insured shipping cost (east coast to midwest approximately $14 via insured priority mail for all three).

9279-2 LSI (White)
9289-1 Casco GATX (Black)
9289-2 Casco GATX (Black)

Paypal preferred (via invoice for your records/protection) but not required. Yahoo is having trouble accepting photos. Email me if you would like to see them or if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking.

Join OSCALEYARDSALE@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.