FS: Car Works brass PCC trolley cars

David

I am selling several mint in the box The Car Works O scale brass PCC trolley cars. These are unpainted brass with trucks (unless indicated), but unpowered and unpainted. Price of $200 each INCLUDES shipping in the U.S. Please contact me for foreign sales. There are more than one of each of these.

 Here’s what I have:

St Louis Car 1949 PCC with standee windows, blinker doors

Pacific Electric double-ended PCC 5000-5029 series

1946 Pullman Chicago Green Hornet, body only, no trucks

Contact me via email. Dave Richter Columbus, OH

Join OSCALEYARDSALE@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.