Overland Chessie System GP30

John

I have a Overland GP-30 that has been custom painted for Chessie System. The engine is in good overall shape with some minor paint flaking in a couple of spots. It does have some light weathering. It will come in the OMI GP30 green box. This GP-30 is the Nickel Plate version. A couple items to note- no windows have been installed and the engineer side is missing the sliding window frames. Lights have not been installed, but engine is ready for lights. Overall a very nice model. $500 shipped. Several pictures are attached and more can be provided. I take check, money order, Chase Quickpay, or Google Wallet.  Thank you ~ John

Join OSCALEYARDSALE@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.