For Sale - Overland Ogle Coaling Tower and USRA 2-8-2

prrbuff

All,

I have a mint, unpainted Overland Ogle Coaling Tower that I have decided I cannot use on the layout - the PRR did not have one in Northumberland. So, my disappointment is your potential gain. I would like to get $1500 plus actual shipping for it. It is an impressive structure with a separate covered coal delivery shed. If you are interested, let me know and I can send pictures. It comes with the original box in very good shape.

 I also have a mint unpainted Overland USRA Heavy 2-8-2 for $1100 and another one that was a display model. It is painted for the New Haven RR. It is $1200. both plus actual shipping.

 I would entertain reasonable offers for these pieces as well.

All the best,

Jim Taverna

Join OSCALEYARDSALE@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.