For Sale: Brass Trolleys

David

I have the following brass  O scale trolleys for sale. Each is $200. That includes shipping in the U.S. All are brand new in original boxes.

Car Works Indianapolis cars, both the 101-125 and 126-190 series.

MTS New Orleans (NOPS) 900 series trolleys, as used in the St. Charles line, and elsewhere.

MTS Montreal Sightseeing cars, #1 & 2, the stadium seating kind.

These are new unpowered, unpainted brass cars, with trucks. Contact me via my email address. I accept cash, checks, gold bars and Pay Pal, but add 3% for PP. Dave Richter

Join OSCALEYARDSALE@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.