O Scale Goodies for Sale!

Jeff

I have a list of O scale craftsman structure kits for sale, with many rare and hard to find kits at fairly reasonable prices.  Email me off-line and I will send you the list.  In addition I have one O standard gauge brass model for sale right now:  a PFM D&RGW Wood Caboose.  It is essentially mint in the box.  I also have a list of On3 brass models for sale.  Finally, I have two craftsman O standard gauge rolling stock kits for sale.

(1)  Chooch Ultra Scale II #669  --  Soo Line Singled Sheathed Box car kit  --  several of the castings in this kit have very small flaws in them - very small chips in several places due to the castings not being properly packaged in shipment - I have lowered the price on this kit because of this      $90 plus shipping

(2)  St. Charles Model Works  --  B&O M-53 Box Car kit  --  one-piece body casting with a whole batch of great detail parts in this kit      $135 plus shipping

Jeff Barnes

(jeffb1953 on Ebay)

Join OSCALEYARDSALE@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.