SALE

Nicolas Biangel

KTM- Brass 0-4-0 Dockside.Replaced the old open face motor with a new can motor. Replaced the gearing tower. All new. It is DCC w/sound. Bi-directional lighting. Spent close to $480 to restored everything plus the cost of the engine. She crawls beautiful. I am asking $430.00  Photos upon request

Sunset Model- brass- 44 tonner with the B&M black with red and white stripes. With box. DCC/Sound, bi-directional lighting. Excellent crawler. I am asking $400.00. Photos upon request.

Take Paypal on either one. If you want both I can get you a better price. I am trying to thin out my collection since I have a very small layout.

Join OSCALEYARDSALE@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.