FW: MAC Shops - F40PH Phase II Locomotive Body Kit - Price Reduced

Charlie - Norwood Light

Hi All,

I have reduced the untouched etched brass F40PH Phase II body kit to $150.00 or BO with US shipping included. The fans and other etchings and castings are included.  I will never get to it so it has to go. The etching is quite detailed and the castings are crisp. The body will readily accept a P&D or Central drive.

Contact me off line to purchase of with questions at the email below. I have pictures of the kit and if you are interested, contact me at the email below.

Charlie Pitts
O Scale Trolley and Railroad Modeler

<czephyr@...>
Norwood, MA