Stolen O scale Brass

signalman11

Fellow modelers:
O scale brass locomotives and passenger cars have been stolen from a display layout in Michigan. Over the last 6 years it has been found that cars and engines have been removed from inactive storage after an inventory was conducted recently. We are asking the O scale community for help in locating these items. If you have purchased O scale brass trains over the last 6 or so years, we would like to know if any of the items that are on a list might have been purchased by you. We are only looking for the people who sold the items, not the person who bought it. If interested send me an email and I will forward the list to you. If you have purchased O scale brass from anywhere in Michigan, please let us know. We have calculated over $18,000 in stolen brass so far.

Thanks for reading.

Tim Maslyn
Spring Hill, FL
iss@...