Re: FS: 3rd Rail Division 2-10-4 Texas SF Locomotive!

Richard R. Pope

Hello all,
    I forgot to add that there are books and decals included.
Sorry,
rich!

On 2/7/2020 11:01 PM, Richard R. Pope wrote:
Hello all,
    One 3rd Rail Division Models 2-10-4 Texas Santa Fe Brass Locomotive for sale. The front truck is missing. This is a basket case and will need some tender loving care. It was dropped and never put back together. It is a two rail locomotive. I take Paypal, money order, or a cashiers check. This model is very heavy and shipping will be expensive. You can also make arrangements to pick it up here or I can deliver it for $1.00 per mile there and back. Personal handling in climate control. $500.00.
GOD Bless and Thanks,
Richard R. Pope
1230 19th Street #5
Reedsburg, WI 53959