FOR SALE - Atlas 'O' 2R Diesel Locomotives - BRAND NEW & UNDECORATED ***REVISED PRICING***

John Kernan

I have the following ATLAS 'O' 2R diesel locomotives for sale. All are NEW, UNDECORATED and would be ideal starting points for custom painting or P48 conversion projects:

#2100 UNDECORATED GP35 (2R, DC/DCC Ready (initial pre-"Gold Edition" release)) - $300 plus shipping
(Atlas GP35 release web reference: http://archive.atlasrr.com/OLoco/arc-ogp35.htm)

#7801 UNDECORATED SD35 (2R, DC/DCC Ready (initial pre-"Silver Edition" release)) - $300 plus shipping
(Atlas SD35 release web reference: http://archive.atlasrr.com/OLoco/arc-osd35.htm)

#2500 UNDECORATED SD40 (2R, DC/DCC Ready (initial pre-"Gold Edition" release)) - $390 plus shipping
(Atlas SD40 release web reference: http://archive.atlasrr.com/OLoco/arc-osd40.htm)

*All models are BRAND NEW, in original boxes and have never been run.

*USPS shipping is extra and will be calculated from zip code 14526, via Ground or Priority, whichever is "best method". Insurance, if desired, must be requested and is an additional cost.

*Paypal "Send money" preferred payment method, otherwise check or MO is fine.

Please feel free to contact me with any inquiries, questions or pix requests.

John Kernan

Join OSCALEYARDSALE@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.