OAFuscators: a group about how to run OAFs OAFuscators@groups.io
A group for discussing how to run the Ottawa Astronomy Firends group (OAFs). Please be a member of the OAFs group before being a member here.
Fun, and astronomy related post belong on the OAFs group. Discussions as to how to run OAFs or how to run the OAFs group belong here.
Any member of OAFs may join this list. Any member of this list may start a poll about how to run OAFs, provided they discuss it in postings here first.
Running "OAFs" means deciding how to run the OAFs yahoo mailing list and the OAFs wiki.
OAfs moderators have agreed to follow rules agreed upon here with well-run polls. Astronomical, observing and fun posts belong in the OAFs list.
Posts about administrivia, politics, arguments, and non Monty-Python aburdist british-humor sketch-comedy groups belong here.
All posting must be civil. They may also be silly, and can be about any topic.
Spammers, however, will be banned.
- 21 Members
- 197 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]