Selwyn Duke: On How The West Created Ukrainian Mess and Will Putin Provoke NATO to Save Himself.. from Worldview Weekend

plasmaglyphs

Edited

Selwyn Duke on How The West Created Ukrainian Mess and Will Putin Provoke NATO to Save Himself

The U.S. is working toward WEF & Globalist agenda.

"We can not go forward with NWO until we weaken America"

frankspeech.com/video/selwyn-duke-how-west-created-ukrainian-mess-and-will-putin-provoke-nato-save-himself

In closing he say: "Wokism will destroy America,
"If people keep electing people wokesters, out of touch with reality leftists we won't be economically strong, they are subordinating what truly matters, to non-sensicle priorities, green-topian agenda and such. They are gradually converting us into a third rate third world country"
"This is what happens when you elect people who are out of touch with reality..
When they can't figure out what boys and girls are ,,, what else are they going to figure out.."correctly?
Selwyn Duke

nitna
..