Riveting OAN Interview: Jan. 6 Witness Philip Anderson Who Was Knocked Unconscious Next to Rosanne Boyland

plasmaglyphs

Edited

Riveting OAN Interview: Jan. 6 Witness Philip Anderson Who Was Knocked Unconscious Next to Rosanne Boyland When She Died Says Police Caused a Stampede and Killed Her

https://trends.gab.com/item/61b3611b14482755b85a36f3 via @getongab

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/riveting-oan-interview-jan-6-witness-philip-anderson-knocked-unconscious-next-rosanne-boyland-died-says-police-caused-stampede-killed/

Why were the rally goers allowed to go beyond the Redline around the capitol???
Why did the Capitol Police abandon that line???
The first breach that occured at the Red Line was in the direct path of those coming from the rally..
As the Ray Epps team cleared all indications of the intended red-line, AT THAT ENTERENCE ONLY, the trump supporters coming from the rally were being led like lambs to the slaughter...
It was a deliberate act of entrapment...
So who are the criminals: The people who set the trap or the people who took the bait??? They were then provoked by Capitol Police who used lethal ordinence into the crowd...

Lamestream media does not show the whole story... They are participating in the coup against our country and its election process..

nitna

plasmaglyphs

Edited

What's the BIGGS Idea?: Joseph McBride - Lawyer for Jan 6 Defendants on Apple Podcasts
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/whats-the-biggs-idea/id1402743598?i=1000547124152

In this episode, I spoke with Joseph D. McBride, Managing Partner of The McBride Law Firm, to discuss his work defending the people accused with crimes related to the events surrounding January 6th, 2021.

Rep. Andy Biggs
https://soundcloud.com/user-171694389-215186623

https://twitter.com/ADAM20228/status/1479547954998378500

nitna