On Russian television, there is constant discussion about how the conflict in Ukraine is really a proxy war between the United States and Russia.

plasmaglyphs

On the state TV show 60 Minutes, host Olga Skabeeva announced: “I have some unpleasant news… Even though we are methodically destroying the weapons that are being delivered [to Ukraine], but the quantities in which the United States are sending them force us to come up with some global conclusions.
Perhaps it’s time to acknowledge that maybe Russia’s special operation in Ukraine has come to an end, in a sense that a real war had started: WWIII. We’re forced to conduct the demilitarization not only of Ukraine, but of the entire NATO alliance.” she said...

Uh Oh! Medvedev: "The Horsemen of the Apocalypse are galloping ahead" .
Hal Turner Radio Show 03 June 2022
https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/uh-oh-medvedev-the-horsemen-of-the-apocalypse-are-galloping-ahead

American are in a Deep State of Sleep,, in self denial of the huge error they've committed by allowing the O'bidEn regime to steal the White House through election fraud...

"But right now many Americans are so self-obsessed that they don’t even realize that our leaders in Washington have brought us to the brink of the unthinkable." HTRS

nitna