Subject: Tell a friend.
Date: 2020-10-13 11:56
From: Gab News🐸 <GabNews@...>
To: "Cosmic-Plasma-in-Mythology"
Gab has been growing at the fastest pace we've seen all year and that is only possible because of people like you. Every day thousands of people are signing up for Gab after hearing about us from friends, family, and co-workers. Gab relies heavily on word of mouth advertising from the great people in our community. It's the one form of advertising that can't be censored.

The powers that be can't stop you from telling your friends and family about Gab.

As we approach the U.S. Presidential election it is more important than ever to tell a friend about Gab today. Big Tech is gearing up to censor examples of election fraud, they have been censoring posts from President Trump on a weekly basis, and they are destroying groups, pages, and chatrooms of patriots to prevent them from communicating.

When you tell your friends about Gab be sure to share our story of being banned from both app stores, payment processors, hosting providers and more. We have been tried by fire and stood up to the mainstream media, Silicon Valley, and even foreign governments demanding that we censor. Please take a few minutes this week to tell some friends about Gab. They'll thank you later.

God bless,

Andrew Torba
CEO, Gab.com
Jesus is King

A great link to share with friends is our post: "What Is Gab?" which you can find here.

Let your friends know that on Gab you are not the product being sold, you are the customer.

Upgrade to GabPRO to help us fund the site and grow.

----