@amazon profiting off Neo Nazis Merchandise with Azov Battalion logo,, Azov Battalion in Mariupol open fire on civilians leaving houses

plasmaglyphs

Edited

@amazon @awscloud @alexa99 @amazonprime
profiting off Neo Nazis Merchandise
https://twitter.com/willyloman1/status/1502803603643322375

Azov Battalion in Mariupol open fire on civilians leaving houses
People paint on houses: "Don't shoot! Children!"
houses then become setup as Nazis firing positions.
https://vk.com/wall279679914_13828

today
Erwan Castel speaks with R. Bentley about Murderous terror attack by Ukrainian nazis missles against civilians today at 12:30 Monday afternoon in city center of Donetsk, 20+injure/dead Sponsored by US & NATO-nazi masters. https://trends.gab.com/item/622f98fc03f2255b96e11bba
Pt-1 https://vk.com/wall279679914_14091
Pt-2 https://vk.com/wall279679914_14097

@amazon is selling merchandise endorsing terrorists.

Are the women in this video lying??
They are living along the Ukraine/Donbass border.
https://youtu.be/eXNdhPoea20

Ukraine army shelling own village --- Patrick Lancaster
https://youtu.be/VUwXnBDOmeY

https://www.stalkerzone.org/third-anniversary-gorlovka-massacre/ Gorlovka Massacre in the Donbass 2014
The Donbass during a decade ethnocide. Here is some of the evidence. Very graphic https://rumble.com/vwb0z6-war-crimes-commited-by-the-ukrainian-milirary-in-donbass.html
The REAL story of Russia & Ukraine,, & the REAL cause of the military operations, DC-inc'$ meddling in the region & its funding its proxy-murderers. https://youtu.be/ymdIC5EJgQk

How One Ukrainian Billionaire Funded Hunter Biden, President Volodymyr Zelensky, And The Neo-Nazi Azov Battalion
https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/how-one-ukrainian-billionaire-funded?r=17j7km&s=r&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

Ukraine Under Fire,, Nazi elements revealed.
https://tv.gab.com/channel/truparnet/view/ukraine-on-fire-2016-oliver-6226e4256c9b21653cd9bc62

Battle erupts along Ukraine War Frontline
Feb 17, 2022 Patrick Lancaster
https://youtu.be/eXNdhPoea20

Video of how ukrop nazis attack & terrorize (and murder) civilians under their control. English subtitles. "I asked them on my knees with my nephew from the basement: save us. [& they sit to us, we will get you. & then when I started.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIynPBjIxTY
donbass independence : Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
https://vk.com/video279679914_456240111?og=1

https://vk.com/video279679914_456240103?list=e4e9c886dd3eb4ae04

Cause collateral damage.
Tanks position in park,, buildings on two sides. Ukraine-fascists, Mariupol,
https://vk.com/wall279679914_13789

Civilians being shelled from Ukranian "Fascists" https://youtu.be/eXNdhPoea20 t=6min

Posted by:
https://vk.com/wall488609241_416
Witness imaged says: "Hundreds of videos of inhumanity in Donbass & their mass murder of civilians.

Captured wounded Russian soldier tortured by Ukrop nazis, ordered to say "Glory to Ukraine" (a ukrop nazi motto) instead he says "Glory to Russia in Ukraine!"
A REAL Hero. He was probably killed for saying it.
from: Donbasstexac, R.Bentley (Graphic)
https://vk.com/wall279679914_13164

Items Found in ukrop (Ukrainian neo-nazis) schools..
https://vk.com/wall279679914_13969
https://vk.com/wall21391398_30999
Translation: (?)
?olonelcassad:
A little more Izum. School books, located 81 brigades. Such is Ukraine.

EvaBartlettGaza
https://ingaza.wordpress.com/2022/02/18/ukraine-appears-to-have-staged-a-kindergarden-attack-to-cover-its-crimes-fuel-anti-donbass-propaganda/

Thoughts on West's planned Ukraine provocation (no, not "Russian invasion")
From Eva Bartlett
https://ingaza.wordpress.com/2022/02/14/thoughts-on-wests-planned-ukraine-provocation-no-not-russian-invasion/ via @EvaBartlettGaza

FBI Documents Uncovered RAM member Ties, in US, to "Neo-Nazi" Azov Battalion in Ukraine
There were also Azov elements involved in J6th violence.
A Ukraine film crew was there too.
https://trends.gab.com/item/622d2bf9706a7b639f0137b5 @getongab

Oliver Stone titled :
Revealing Ukraine ,,
https://www.brighteon.com/ae124f11-deb0-47c7-9865-d96736521ce5
History; the coup; Chalupa 2016, Biden crime family & the false pretext for war with Russia,,, drawing them into a conflict...
Ukraine looks like a Wag The Dog Scenario..

From George Eliason
Joe Biden's Ukraine Primer -Babi Yar- Nazi Massacre -- Azov Battalion -- https://silentpartner.substack.com/p/joe-bidens-ukraine-primer?s=r
> Amazon.com is allowing Azov novelties to be sold on their platform,, https://youtu.be/fy910FG46C4

"Ukrainian Efforts to Sabotage Trump Backfire" https://politi.co/2wbg8F9 via politico
A timely article for now,, since it got buried then.
From: 01/11/17 Vogel & Stern

by: George Eliason
Why bidens ukraine with crash
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yahMZkb1aps

bidens ukraine behind the info war
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFmbfkUC7xI
BIDEN'S UKRAINE BEHIND THE INFO WAR THAT TOOK DOWN TRUMP
The tools, funding, management, contractors, clients, and plan behind the burgeoning censorship, media war, and Trump-Russia collusion events from 2015-2022. by: George Eliason

Ukraine's squeezing of the people out of The Donbass? Important historical details throughout. https://twitter.com/elenaevdokimov7/status/1495023402457116673

more links coming