Debate With an ICU Doctor About the Possible Dangers of the COVID-19 Vaccine

plasmaglyphs

Debate With an ICU Doctor About the Possible Dangers of the COVID-19 Vaccine

As always, no facts -- just name-calling.
Tue Jan 18, 2022 Wayne Allyn Root

It's so easy to win a debate with an ignorant liberal. They have no facts. They have no brilliant oratory. Just name-calling. After my national TV interviews last week explaining why I believe the COVID-19 vaccine is killing and injuring thousands of Americans, I received an email from an intensive care unit doctor. He called me a "moron." Below is my reply filled with common sense, logic, facts and most importantly, SCIENCE about the dangers of the COVID-19 vaccine. Needless to say, the doctor never replied.

Read full detailed letter at:

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2022/01/my-debate-icu-doctor-about-possible
-dangers-covid-wayne-allyn-root/

"This COVID-19 jab may have killed over 21,000 Americans. That's separate
from the cardiac arrests, strokes, blood clots and permanent disabilities
that could be associated with the vaccine. And this jab has potentially
caused a staggering 1 million "adverse effects." These numbers are from
VAERS - user-reported data compiled by the Centers for Disease Control and
Prevention."

nitna

----

Join NotInTheNews@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.